Linear fluorescents are commonly used in office spaces, schools, and hallways. Read more about the evolution of linear fluorescent and where the industry is at today with the technology. Download the PDFs to work on the shapes and part numbers.
Articles to Read
Basics of Linear Fluorescents
- What is fluorescent lighting? Pros and cons of linear fluorescents
- The phase out of T12s
- How to recycle fluorescent lighting and electronic waste
- Shunted vs. non-shunted sockets: How to tell what you need
Linear fluorescents and ballasts
- What is a ballast?
- What lamp types are ballast dependent?
- What is a ballast factor and how does it affect my fluorescent tubes?
- How does a ballast factor affect energy savings calculations in lighting?
Choosing the right product
Worksheets (PDF Downloads)
Wondering what this page is all about?
All employees at Regency go through a series of training classes we call the School of Lighting which is part of Regency Lighting University. This page pulls together resources from our blog, exercises to reinforce classroom training, and other helpful tips. If you’re interested in purchasing product from us or if you’re interested in learning more about employment at Regency, you can reach out to us here.