REGENCY LIGHTING & THE LIGHTING INDUSTRY
The lighting industry is enough to make your head spin. Here’s a list of resources to help you understand the basics of lighting and Regency’s role in it all.
Information about Regency:
Information about Regency’s services:
Blog articles to read:
- The lighting pyramid
- How much does lighting cost?
- Understanding lighting maintenance
- Why do lighting projects fall behind schedule?
- Sylvania’s 2016 acquisition and the creation of LEDVANCE
- Philips Lighting’s 2016 IPO
- 5 lighting news sites that stay on top of industry happenings
- 10 lighting acronyms you should know
- kW vs. kWh: How much energy is my lighting using?
- Lighting Terms Glossary: 2016 Edition
If you’d like to get a head start on learning more about each of the lamp families, check out these articles:
Wondering what this page is all about?
All employees at Regency go through a series of training classes we call the School of Lighting which is part of Regency Lighting University. This page pulls together resources from our blog, exercises to reinforce classroom training, and other helpful tips. If you’re interested in purchasing product from us or if you’re interested in learning more about employment at Regency, you can reach out to us here.